Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

News and Updates!

Welcome to the Forest of Feelings!

I hope that you enjoy the board. New members are always welcome! All we ask is that you register, post a little about yourself in the introduction forums and let us know who you are. If you have any questions, please let us know, we would all be very happy to help you in any way that we can.

Collecting News

10/1/14: The Great Giving Bear and Grams have been released in the "new style" with troll hair! They come in both the 13inch and 8inch sizes and sadly are only available in Singapore.

9/15/14: While the cartoon has disappeared off the HUB Network, there is a toy line that has been developed around them. The new bears are in the more traditional style of Care Bears but extra fluffy and with felt hair instead of a kiss curl. The bears are out in 8, 13, and 20 inch sizes.

9/1/14: Lion Forge is bringing the Care Bears back to the comic books!
Welcome to Forest of Feelings Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Strawberry Shortcake Berry Baby Kisses; Blow Kiss Doll
Topic Started: Dec 17 2007, 04:16 PM (1,318 Views)
CareBearStare
Member Avatar
Care Bears...STARE!
Super Forest Rangers
Just wanted to let you guys know that the new SSC Blow Kiss Doll is only $12.49 on Amazon.com and free shipping if you spend $25 or more! This is a GREAT deal considering they're $25 in stores. Marc ordered me one. I cant wait to get it!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elocinc27
Member Avatar
Care Bear Cub
Congrats, that is a good deal. A few weeks ago, they were advertised in one of the sale ads but I don't remember how much. I don't think it was that cheap though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · 80s Toys · Next Topic »
Add Reply